Busted During Graduation Party? Call NH Lawyer Mark Stevens 1-603-893-0074

New Hampshire Unlawful Possession of Alcohol Laws.  Congratulations to all of this year's graduates in New Hampshire!  We hope you had a safe and happy graduation season.  For some you, graduation was blemished with an arrest for possession of drugs or a "minor in possession of alcohol" charge.  The cops are aggressively breaking up house parties and gatherings of young people. 

If you get charged with any type of alcohol or drug charge in New Hampshire, please call Attorney Mark Stevens right now at 1-603-893-0074 for a free consultation to discuss your next steps. 

Listen to Courtney!:

No comments:

Post a Comment